Saturday 9 April 2011

*.:。.✿ Simple Hairdo Tutorial ✿.。.:*

I couldn't bear having my hair being the same at all times.
Therefore, I picked up several hair styling tips on the net.

 I was asked to demonstrate on the steps to do this
lovely hairdo of mine yesterday by my colleagues.
There's even people who asked me about it when I 
posted my photo on Instagram.


This was the photo that was shared on Instagram.

Yea, so, I think, you guys might be interested to learn it too.
It's really very simple, it's a 5 mins job and everyone can do it!
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ~~♡ 

STEPS TO AN ELEGANT HAIRDO! 


Step    
Tie up your hair into a ponytail. 
It 's up to you whether you want it to be higher or lower.


Step 
In the middle of your ponytail, dig a hole on it. 
Do not dig too big, medium is the best! :D


Step  
Take your ponytail and insert it into the hole 
that you've dig-ed earlier on according to the 
arrow shown above.


Step  
Keep inserting till all the hair are inside of the hole
You can secure them in place if you want to 
with some hair pins.


TA-DAH~!

Now I'm done with mine without hair pins.
Easy, huh!?

Suitable for work, dinner and play.
Easy and elegant!
。◕‿◕。

Try it out now, girls! 
Have fun. 

Do not hesitate to ask me if you have any doubts. :))


♡ IreneSin

No comments:

Post a Comment