Tuesday 12 April 2011

❉:‧ Shopaholic's Guide to Spring-Buys! ‧:❉

 It's so boring to have summer whole year long in Malaysia.
We only get to wear sundresses, shorts, spags and others.
How good if there's also 4 seasons in Malaysia
cuz I can have more excuses to shop for clothes! 
 o(≧ω≦)o 

By the way, it's S.P.R.I.N.G nao! (~o ̄▽ ̄)~o
I know it's none of our business but there's so many great 
collections for this Spring from oversea labels. 

I just checked out Forever 21 store online and their Spring 2011
collection was beyond awesome. It's all about floral, maxis, shorts and more.

So, let's pretend it's Spring nao in Malaysia, 
and see what are the Spring/Summer-buys! 

SUNDRESS
            Splurge! @ Topshop           Steal! @ An Old Flame


 Splurge! @ Topshop         Steal! @ Girl About Town

(I personally like this dress a lot but too bad it was sold out at GAT!)

PLEATED MID SKIRT

                            Splurge! @ Topshop     Steal! @ See Saw's Playground

BOBBY SOCKS
  Splurge! @ Topshop           Steal! @ The Odd Loft

Uber vintage piece! 
(Almost all designs are Sold Out @ The Odd Loft and I has a sad!)

FLORAL SHORTS
           Splurge! @ Topshop   Steal! @ The Childlike Empress

WEDGES
 Splurge! @ Topshop            Steal! @ Lush Serendipity

NAIL COLOURS 

China Glaze Anchor's Away Spring 2011 Collection

I'm so in love with this colour.
It's called Below Deck.
(These are not my nails though, I google-ed it!)

ROUND SPECS
 Splurge! @ Topshop            Steal! @ The Hey Hey Hey

I love this so much, it's so vintage, the classic black framed 
round spec was sold out @ The Hey Hey Hey! :(

Feel like shopping? Hit the stores online now! ╭ ( ̄▽ ̄)~*
______________________________________________________________________

Here's some photos to share.
All taken with my iPhone.
 ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭


My colleague's cute duckling paper clips.

Yesterday's sunset was gorgeous! 
。◕‿◕。


Scary looking huh!?
 (I sepia-ed this photo)
After like about 2-3 weeks growing my brows, 
I've decided that it's time to re-shape it a bit
and ta-dah, much straighter brows now.
\(≧ω≦)/

Do I look any better nao?
Teehee.

♡ IreneSin
*Pics credited to all blogshops owner and google.



No comments:

Post a Comment