Thursday 14 April 2011

`*:•. Colours of Life .•:*´

While browsing the internet,
I came across some very inspiring photos and
immediately, I took out my cam to capture my version of it.

What's in my bag?
Nothing interesting and colourful though.
HAHA.

♡ Charles & Keith handbag ♡ Tupperware bottle ♡ Umbrella
♡ Petshop pencil case ♡ Lil' Jenny ♡ Sweets
♡ Gastric medic ♡ Mouse pad  ♡ Iphone ♡ LG Ice-cream
♡ Calculator ♡ Fossil wallet ♡ Fake Cath Kidston pouch 
♡ MBMJ heart shaped mirror & pen ♡ Chanel Lip Gloss
♡ Cable ♡ mini notebook

So, what's in your bag? 
╭ ( ̄▽ ̄)~*

I google-ed some photos and people bring cute stuffs with them.
Let's take a look at them in awwww! :P

Awww, many makeup stuffs! 

Gosh, I'm so in love with the shades! 

Love the blingy phone case. :D

Pretty interesting, huh? It makes you stares at them, tryin'
to figure out what are they and then you think it's cute! 
。◕‿◕。

My box of trinkets.
I love them lots. Accessories are girl's best friend!

Don't you agree with me?
A look will never be complete without accessories.

Awesome rings! 

Lovely vintage-y necklaces.

Uber cute owl rings. Me love! 

Double awesome. I love it so much.
Love the " )( " signs so darn much! 

Gold tones, bangles, me love! 

Part of my nail polishes collection.
 (~o ̄▽ ̄)~o

Look at the gorgeous colours of the nail polishes.
Superb vibrant! Woot! Me wanttttttt!

Cool.

I just got those nail colour pens from Kelyn.
*yay!*
Will start to do some painting on my nails real soon!

O.M.G.
This is like sooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeee!

My fav, leopard prints. 
Might try this out during the weekends. Teehee.

Awesome chrome colour! I loveeeeee it! 

Great for spring, floral nail designs.
OMIGOSH. So sweeeet! 

Lastly, here's an unrelated photo.
A motivational piece of art to y'all.


♡ IreneSin

1 comment: