Thursday, 14 April 2011

`*:•. Colours of Life .•:*´

While browsing the internet,
I came across some very inspiring photos and
immediately, I took out my cam to capture my version of it.

What's in my bag?
Nothing interesting and colourful though.
HAHA.

♡ Charles & Keith handbag ♡ Tupperware bottle ♡ Umbrella
♡ Petshop pencil case ♡ Lil' Jenny ♡ Sweets
♡ Gastric medic ♡ Mouse pad  ♡ Iphone ♡ LG Ice-cream
♡ Calculator ♡ Fossil wallet ♡ Fake Cath Kidston pouch 
♡ MBMJ heart shaped mirror & pen ♡ Chanel Lip Gloss
♡ Cable ♡ mini notebook

So, what's in your bag? 
╭ ( ̄▽ ̄)~*

I google-ed some photos and people bring cute stuffs with them.
Let's take a look at them in awwww! :P

Awww, many makeup stuffs! 

Gosh, I'm so in love with the shades! ♡

Love the blingy phone case. :D

Pretty interesting, huh? It makes you stares at them, tryin'
to figure out what are they and then you think it's cute! 
。◕‿◕。

My box of trinkets.
I love them lots. Accessories are girl's best friend!

Don't you agree with me?
A look will never be complete without accessories.

Awesome rings! ♡

Lovely vintage-y necklaces.

Uber cute owl rings. Me love! ♡

Double awesome. I love it so much.
Love the " )( " signs so darn much! 

Gold tones, bangles, me love! 
♡♡♡

Part of my nail polishes collection.
 (~o ̄▽ ̄)~o

Look at the gorgeous colours of the nail polishes.
Superb vibrant! Woot! Me wanttttttt!

Cool.

I just got those nail colour pens from Kelyn.
*yay!*
Will start to do some painting on my nails real soon!

O.M.G.
This is like sooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeee!

My fav, leopard prints. ♡
Might try this out during the weekends. Teehee.

Awesome chrome colour! I loveeeeee it! 

Great for spring, floral nail designs.
OMIGOSH. So sweeeet! ♡

Lastly, here's an unrelated photo.
A motivational piece of art to y'all.


♡ IreneSin

1 comment: