Sunday 3 April 2011

☆ Sunny Sunday ☆

It was a cloudy and sunny Sunday 
and I was delighted because we can do some
outdoor photo-shooting at last! :D

Photos credited to my bro and they are taken at St.Michael Church.
Enjoy~!


I dragged my bro as usual for the photo-shooting session.
We were kinda tired but we had much fun! :))



I'm wearing knitted top handmade by my aunt, oxford flats
from City Square, pink braided belt from Beijing, 
casio watch from BF, earrings from random stores,
and headband from Jusco.



OH-MY-GOD!
I love the glares.


Reminiscing the days of my high school.


I was stunned with the changes of my high school.
Before this, it was only wired gates but there are brick walls now.
Those were the days...


I just love the scallop edge of my knitted top.
Isn't it cuteeee!? :P


Do you love my top? 
To be honest, I never appreciate knitted tops in my life 
( because my mom knitted me tonnes and I looked horrible 
in them in my POV when I was younger )
But, I just realized that how good they are when I wore them now :D


Captured via Pudding Camera with my Iphone - Fish-eyed! 


My bro's shadow.



I ter-fish-eyed myself. LOL.


Even lil' Jenny was fish-eyed too! :P


Bro checking the photos taken by him :D


Packing up and off we're back to our home.

Lastly, here's a photo I took with my Iphone today
which I like a lotttt! :P


The eyes that speak! :))

Have a great week ahead, peeps!

♡ IreneSin

3 comments:

  1. everyday always smile. ki$$ 4u. http://fotisbazakas.blogspot.com
    Follow me too

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss st mike so much,,st mike totally change rite,,

    ReplyDelete