Tuesday 5 April 2011

GELASKINS for iPhones (◕‿◕**)

The skins that we've ordered for
a week ago have finally arrived safely at our doorsteps. :D
*jumps in joy*

It's the GELASKINS that I'm talking about.

This is definitely something new, not only to me,
perhaps to all of you out there in Malaysia.

It is a kind of sticker that enables you to stick as much
as you want on your gadgets which included iPhones, MP3s,
iPads, iPods, Galaxy Tabs, Samsung phones and many more.

3 features of this cool & awesome sticker comprises of

Cool and awesome art prints from the Designers.
✿ Patented 3M adhesive. Easy to apply and remove. 
(You can apply & remove as much as you want 
with the same sticker)
 Durable anti-scratch & anti-UV coating brings
utmost protections to your gadgets.


These are mine;
Enamored Owl and Union Jack FTW ❤ ❤ 



This is an iPod which is pimp-ed with GELASKINS.
Isn't it CHIO!? :P




Ta-dah!
This is my Union Jack GELASKINS
on my iPhone.
(Even the lock screen wallpaper matches the skin too!)
└( ̄▽ ̄*)
YAY


Isn't it cool and awesome? :))



Double awesome when you see this from the side! (。◕‿◕。)

GELASKINS also accept customized designs from you :D
Triple awesome! Teehees.

Oh well, are you interested yet now?



I have an extra one and I don't think so I'll be changing often.
Therefore, I'm willing to let go this brand new one of mine which
is exactly the same like the picture above.

So, yea. Contact me, if you're interested! :P

E-mail me @ irene_ssy[at]hotmail[dot]com like NOW! (。◕‿◕。)


♡ IreneSin

No comments:

Post a Comment