Saturday 2 April 2011

Must-Haves Iphone Photo Apps 。◕‿◕。

Please do not continue if you're a fan of Android
as this is a post wholly about Iphone :-P

What categories of apps do you guys have the
most in your Iphones? (eg. News, Travel, Games & etc)
As for me, I have nearly 60% of photography apps! :D

Photography have never been so much fun without
those brilliant apps in Iphones. I have several which I
used to capture daily photos and some camwhore pics.

Here I am about to intro just a few of my favourite buys
from the Apple iTunes store :))
 (some of them are free though)

The MUST-HAVES!!! 


 maskingtape
Phototreats
 Instagram
 Actioncam
 mosaiq lite
 Labelbox
 LomoLomo
 Retro Camera
 MoreNoel
 Diptic


 Isn't this baby adorable?  。◕‿◕。
I screenshot this from Instagram
from a user called riet.
Credits go to riet. :))


Basically, Instagram is an app that lets you share 
your captions of your daily life and some editing functions. 
Besides, you can enjoy looking at people's lovely 
captions from all over the world.




Popular posts @  Instagram


It enables you to comment and like the photos
 plus following them too.




This is me profile @ Instagram.
(NOW, follow me @ irenesin, wokay?) :P




This is Labelbox! :D


This app enable you to add labels onto your photos.
There are about 9 free designs (limited) to choose from 
and they are all AWESOME! 




Here are part of the lovely labels that you can choose from :)




(Plz ignore the dumb pumps of mine and my boob noob face!)


See those polka dots tapes on the sides of my photo?
Nah, these doesn't come from the Labelbox app.
I'm applying it with an app call maskingtape


This is one of my fav though. :D


It has various designs and wonderful colours 
to choose from. It's only 0.99USD.
It's worth all the money cuz there isn't any
app like this despite there is Labelbox.
.


This is only part of the designs and colours! 



This is Phototreats.
This is one of the top free app in iTunes.

There are lots of choices for you to choose from
to spice up your dull photos. 
I really love this app lots.
If you don't have this, go download like NOW! :P


This is Diptic.
Basically, it's something like collaging your photos.
Lots of layout to choose from :))


Lastly, here's a photo I captured this evening and
lovin' it to the max. Edited using Instagram - Hefe. :D
It's my dad's old watch which I found in the drawer. Teehees.

I LOVE IPHONE PHOTO APPS!
Have photos apps cooler and awesome-r than these!?
Please share it with me, pretty please wokay? :)) 
(please kindly leave me comments in this post or e-mail me)

Thank you! 




♡ IreneSin

4 comments:

  1. cool....you make me wanna to have a iphone ==

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Evelyn`Wann: Thank youuu! :))
    @:*:~BlurIŋDŷ~:*: cepat, go get one!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. mum don't let buy == she said others better =="

    ReplyDelete