Sunday 12 June 2011

♡ Korean Straight Eyebrows II

I was pretty surprised with my previous 
"Korean Straight Eyebrows" post which 
happened to be my top hit post among all.

Try searching "Korean Straight Eyebrows"
via Mr.Google, I'm sure you'll stumble upon my 
photos or blog post. 
I kinda feel embarrassed, to be honest. LOL


So, I've decided to re-post something similar,
this time with the results of having one pair of
Korean straight eyebrow look alike.

Every each of us are so obsessed with Korean
film stars and singers that we even wanted to kinda 
look like them. A few months back, I came across an 
article saying that the Korean plastic surgeon was highly sought
after. No doubt that they are highly sought after since
the Korean stars look so beautiful.

I'm gonna share it with you guys with my
Korean straight eyebrows look-alike after
 I've grown 'em for like 3 months!

Left : Me, few months back (1st day of Internship)
Right : Me, nao, today! :P

Nao, tell me which one looks better on me!? :D 


I can look innocent too! :P
WUAHAHAHA.


This is me before I cut my fringe short.
Kinda miss it now. :(


This is me NAO with my fecking short fringe! :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hairstyle experiment.

High bun.
(Tied this just for fun!)

Fashion experiment.


Scratching ma head.
I have many doubts!!! Urgh.


Lace top from SG ★ Shoes from Charles & Keith
Watch from Casio ★ Bag from KK flea market
Bangles from Melaka ★ Ring from Forever 21
Glasses from Sunway Pyramid Earrings from JJ Melaka.


♡ Duff and I! 
(Just random)

It's Monday again tomorrow.
2 months and 2 weeks to go till I complete
my fecking internship! :D

S♡RRY F♡R SP♡MMING
Y♡UR SCREEN WITH MY PH♡T♡S!

Have a great week ahead, peeps! :D

♡ IreneSin

4 comments:

  1. I found a shop in times square One Avenue selling clothes that very your style. You should check out. Opposite the starbuks. 1st floor if im not mistaken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I like your style...nice blog :) <3

    ReplyDelete