Thursday 23 June 2011

♡ Shopaholic's Weekend Getaway! ♡

We love beaches! 
Daddy drove us all the way from
Sandakan to Kota Kinabalu for
a weekend getaway few weeks ago.

It was a freaking 7 hours journey.
I'm so lazy to describe the details.
Let's let the photos & photo captions
do the talking, shall we!? 



Crystal clear water @ Sutera Harbour where we've spent our very first night there.


Sutera Harbour.


Pantai Dalit.




A gang of people playing beach volley ball.
I reckon' they don't really know each others,
but they are having heaps fun.


Spotted, Miss I with her phone while
daddy & bro playing the table tennis.


Rasa Ria Shangri-la Resort.


As usual, a lookbook photo of myself. :P

Top - Cotton On,  Shorts : MNG, Bag - Flea Market,
Bangles - Flea Market, Belt - Beijing, Flip Flops - Ipanema.


Credits to bro for capturing this pic for me.

More vain photos of me! :P :P


Miss I loves playing her IP4.
(@_@)


Happy family spending quality time at the beach.


The beach activity spot.


Bro & I preparing for para sailing.
Our very first time! :D


We are getting ready to take off.
Daddy help us with this shot with SLR.
Fuyoh!


High above the sky.
It was a very unforgettable moment.
The experience was great. I even saw a cute sea turtle.
OMG OMG!

You guys should try para sailing. I'm sure you won't regret it.
Although I've height phobia but I still enjoy the ride up the sky.
It's fun, you gotta trust me. :)



Time for a dip in the fresh sea water.


p/s: Kawan-kawan sumua, bila nak pigi Krabi, Thailand nih?
Kita pigi sama-sama, nak tak? 

When will be the next beach trip?
(_ _) .. OOOO

♡ IreneSin

No comments:

Post a Comment