Thursday 30 June 2011

Fringe Top Tutorial ♡

I felt so devastated after reading posts and photos about
Chic POP Street Market 8. How can I miss out such a big event like that?


Located at Jaya One.


Vintage pieces - blazers going for RM25. What a thrift! :D


BAGGGGS! OMG! They're like everywhere!


Photos credited to fashiono.my


I would have gone there if I am at Malacca.
I'll take the bus all the way to KL and nag Szen to bring me there.
I guess I'll have to miss several bazaars this year! 
That's really heartbroken. :((


I wish they would have re-organize something like that again 
JUST FOR ME! 
If possible, I wanted to join as a craft vendor in future. 
Seriously, I've been thinking about joining one this year end
if there're any in the future. Hopefully there're some.
*fingers crossed*


Well, lately, I've been pretty bored. Trying to keep myself 
occupied by doing crafts. However, that doesn't cure my
boringness. Thus, I came across this idea, D.I.Y my abandon
clothes. I've seen a lot of famous fashion labels selling
fringe tops. So, here I am sharing a easy breazy
fringe top tutorial to y'all! :D


By ASOS.




By Topshop.


By Topshop from Lookbook.nu.


If I'm not mistaken, I read  that Cheesie recycled this Minnie top of hers too.
How chio!?  I'm so in love with hers cuz she even fringe the batwing sleeves part too.
 ♡ ♡ ♡ A.W.E.S.O.M.E!  ♡ ♡ ♡


Pic credited to Cheesie from cheeserland.com.


Here's my version of fringe top! :P
(Urggh, please ignore the popeye towel! >.<|||)


It's really simple to make one.
No particular skills needed to create one. Trust me!


First of all, prepare a fabric scissor and rummage your wardrobe
for a top that you've not worn for like years or so. (which I did)


It's a fecking long top, FYI.


Hold on to your pair of scissors and cut confidently to 
your desired length. 


Next, cut approx 1 inch from bottom to top, 
begin from the left (any sides will do)
and cut them according to your desired length.


And ta-dahhh, a fringe edge was created! :D
You can cut more to the top if you want more skin exposure.


Cut the remaining fabric from the first step and sew it on 
if you wanna add more fringe layers to it.
I'm pretty lazy/busy lately, so I kept that fabric to be sewn in future.


Optionally, you can just leave that aside and you're now done
with a new look fringe top from a boring usual statement tee.


Best paired with denim shorts. :D 
Weeee, I can nao wear it again with a different feel! ♡
Teehee.


I guess someday, I shall experiment and try something like
this from Bebe collections.


Asymmetric fringe top.
They're tied up with patterns! How cool!? ♡


I hope you enjoy my simple tutorial.
Have fun and share with me your creations!
I'll be glad to see the outcomes. :)
♡ IreneSin

No comments:

Post a Comment