Thursday 5 May 2011

•.★* Shopaholic's Vacation Diary Part II *★ .•

Cont' from part I. :)

Day 2
30th April 2010, Saturday.
 ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭

We went for Dim Sum as our breakfast.

Very vintage-y stools found at the Kopitiam.

My Adik busy checking out the settings, ready to snap, snap and snap! 

* nom nom nom *
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ~~♡ 


After makan, we went to stroll along the streets and "morning markets".
And we got caught by the Paparazzi, thus this photo was produced.
\(≧ω≦)/




Photographed by my Adik.
Edited by me.
(~o ̄▽ ̄)~o

Recently I've neglected my pro camera cuz it's so much 
easier capturing it with my iPhone and I can do 
instant editing and uploading. So much fun, but of cuz, 
we can't compare the quality of the photos produced by
 DSLR and a 5MP iPhone camera. 

Captured by my Adik.
I love this photo, I looked so happy! ♡ 
Teehee.
。◕‿◕

Guess where is this place?
o(︶︿︶)o

It's Bukit Bendera @ Penang Hill! ♡ 
There were soooooo many people and the queue was so darn long.
Thank God we came early and the queue was still okay
and we got to know on that day, around 5000 people turned up.
So, yea, we're in the statistic according to The Star. LOL

Mumsy wanna squeeze into the pic too and we LOL hard and
we all looked soooo happy. HAHA.
╭ ( ̄▽ ̄)~*


Oh mai God, mama, look! It's the new train! ♡ 

Look at the huge amount of crowd waiting to board the train.

We boarded the tail of the train so that we can enjoy the "steepness"
when the train move towards the Penang Hill.
Can see from the my face, how "jakun" I looked like.
HAHA
◑﹏◐


The train moved really fast.
It took us around 10-15 mins to
reach the top and this was the
train's track.

Then my Adik ter-shoot this photo and I like it! ♡ 
●▽●


Spent almost 45 mins up there chillaxing.

Family photo, must haves!
Let's stare at my Tiang Elektrik punya Adik! :P
 (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ~~♡ 


Our little cute Disney bears!
#Duffy and #Shelliemay must haves photo!
Taken at Penang Hill too.
Looks like they are enjoying the company of each others.
Awwwww! ♡     
 (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ~~♡ 


What's next?
KEK LOK SI TEMPLE for sure!

Oh before that, we had this for lunch.
The famous Asam Laksa!!! ♡ 
\( ̄<  ̄)>


Superb huge statue of Kuan Yin. ♡ 

KEK LOK SI TEMPLE!!!

Next, Balik Pulau's Durian, Nut Meg Juice, Asam Laksa with Lemak.

Awesome to the bits. ♡ 
Nice texture, creamy and sweet!
Yums.
╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭


We heart♡ Durian!
Nom Nom Nom ♡ 
o(≧ω≦)o 

Asam Laksa again, after our lunch, 2-3 hours ago. =.=|||

Nut Meg juice, taste like fong yao (minyak kapak),
but it's good for health.

We went to 1st Avenue shopping mall in the evening
and I bumped into Shwu Fen, my coursemate.
What a coincidence! ♡ 

Stock up some Cotton On goodies there.
Miss that store a lots! TT_TT

Dinner at some random streets with lotsa hawkers
and ordered many food and burp, so full lah!

At night, we went to Hard Rock Hotel!
(No, we didn't stay there!)

Awesome lightings at the entrance of the hotel.

Plan to check out the Hard Rock Cafe but too bad,
my Tiang Elektrik Adik is not matured enough.
 ⊙▂⊙


We, in couple shirts from USS!

I don't feel good that night after tonnes of meals
taken. I had my gastric problem and I was suffering
with no further medication. Y_Y

Took a cup of hot milo at Mamak before
we went back to our hotel and I feel much better.

To be continued.

╭ ( ̄▽ ̄)~*



♡ IreneSin

1 comment:

  1. wow awesome~!! nice photos and nice trips. You look happy =)

    ReplyDelete